Snow Much Fun
Using a ripped effect on your background is a quick and easy way to add dimension to your pages.
Duration: 30 Minutes
By Louise Collins
You Will Need
DOA 763260 Acrylic Paint (2oz) – Blanc
DOA 851101 Dual Tip Brush Markers (12pcs) – Vintage
GLT 43202 Glitter Glue (120ml) – Silver
GOR 171200 20m Bakers Twine (3pcs) – Gorjuss
PMA 150917 8 x 8″ Filigree Cards & Envelopes (6pk) – Little Red Robin
PMA 160158 A4 Paper Pack (24pk) – Little Red Robin
PMA 351403 Adhesive Stones (104pcs) – Transparent
PMA 8171001 Alphaminis Foam Stickers (2pk) – Alphabet – White
PMA 907914 4 x 4″ Clear Stamps – Little Red Robin – Bird House
PMA 907915 4 x 4″ Clear Stamps – Little Red Robin – Watering Can
XCU 261602 Small Palm Punch – Circle
XCU 261804 Large Palm Punch – Scallop Circle
Step By Step
1. Take two A4 sheets of the ivy patterned Little Red Robin papers and tear each long ways into 4-5 strips. Arrange these onto a 12″ x 12″ sheet of white cardstock and stick them down, curling the edges of each one.
2. Stamp two of the Little Red Robin images onto white card and colour in using Artiste Brush Markers. Cut the images out and adhere them to the page in opposite corners.
3. Layer a filigree card and its red insert onto the middle of your page using foam pads.
4. Cut a piece of striped Little Red Robin paper 3.5″ x 5″ and tear some of the edges. Adhere this to the centre of your filigree card.
5. Arrange some blue bakers twine in the bottom left corner of your card panel, and scatter some punched circles around this area.
6. Add two small photos on top of your striped paper panel and place your title above to the right. Outline the foam letters with a blue pen.
7. Finish with spots of glitter glue on the stamped images, and clear adhesive gems around your twine.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.