So Outdoorsy – Gorjuss
Gorjuss™ is perfect for scrapbooking… especially for cute little people! The Gorjuss™ collection is full of wonderful elements for all your crafty makes – including scrapbooking!
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You will need:
- PMA 157188 – Kraft Luggage Tags (10pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 157189 – Travel Labels (24pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 157193 – Page Tabs (40pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 160143 – 12 x 12″ Paper Pack (32pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 160144 – 6 x 6″ Paper Pack (32pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 356100 – Ribbon Clips (15pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 462200 – Patterned Craft Tape (3pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 907175 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Map
- PMA 907176 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Air Mail
- PMA 907177 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Postmark
- XCU 503073 – Build A Scene Dies (19pcs) – All Aboard – Around The World Kinetic
Step by Step:
- Trim blue Gorjuss paper to measure 25x25cm. Ink the edges and roll the corners slightly. Adhere centrally onto the grid kraft cardstock.
- Layer green striped, lined, striped and brown dot paper as shown, inking the edges of each in turn.
- Stamp the large frame image to the right hand side and position a pair of photos, placing one within the frame.
- Assemble the decoupage image and position to the top left of the photos. Position the fox image to the bottom right.
- Adhere the scallop print ribbon across the bottom of the page and add a bow towards the right hand side.
- Cluster some die cuts and elements snipped from the patterned papers, and a ribbon scrap to the top right of the page.
- Add a label tag to the bottom left of the photos and add your title over. Cluster trimmed elements and a ribbon bow to accent.
- Snip some small tags from the patterned paper and add to the top left.
- Finish with hand written journalling to the right hand side.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.