Special Friend Deer Card
You will need:
Papermania Honey & Hugs Festive Frolics – 12×12 Paper Pack – PMA 1607303
Papermania Honey & Hugs Festive Frolics Glittered Cardstock StickersGreen – PMA 8031203
Anita’s A5 Card / Envelope 25 pk – White – ANT 1514020
Anita’s 1.5m Satin Ribbon – Red – ANT 3671306
Anita’s 1.5m Satin Ribbon – Green – ANT 3671414
Papermania A5 Textured Cardstock – Capsule 3MA 1641301
Use distressing techniques to make this gorgeous card using the docrafts Papermania Festive Frolics collection.
Step by Step:
1. Trim snowflake paper to measure 13.5cm by 20cm. Carefully distress the edges with the edge of your scissors. Glue centrally on the card.
2. Trim snow paper to measure 10cm by 8cm. Distress the top and sides as before. Trim tree paper to measure 10cm by 10cm and tear the top edge so that it measures about 9cm tall. Distress the bottom and sides. Overlap this piece over the bottom edge of the tree paper so that the whole panel measures 10cm by 16cm. Glue centrally on the card.
3. Apply red and green ribbon across the card about a third of the way up, Adding a twist to the red ribbon. Tie a knot around each length of ribbon and side the knots to the right hand side of the card. Add some staples for decorative effect.
4. Apply the tree and deer sticker onto the card. Add a snowflake at the top of the tree using a 3D foam pad.
5. Punch a 2″ scallop circle and apply the greeting sticker on top. Use 3D foam pads to position on the left hand side of the card overlapping the ribbon. Add a holly sticker to the top left of it to finish.
Designed By Helen Miles
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here