You star card
You will need:
PMA 157218 Die-cut Notelets (18pcs) – Capsule Collection
PMA 160217 12 x 12″ Paper Pack (32pk) – Capsule Collection
PMA 174401 Canvas Shape (6pk) – Bare Basics – Star
PMA 174501 Jute Ribbon (5m) – Bare Basics
PMA 174601 Caption Wooden Letters (30pcs)
PMA 351425 Adhesive Pearls (104pcs) – White
Step by Step
1. Trim blue paper to measure 9.25×13.5cm. Ink the edges and layer onto white cardstock, trimming to leave a narrow border.
2. Trim paler paper to measure 8x12cm. Ink the edges and glue centrally. Wrap jute ribbon vertically around the panel and adhere centrally on a kraft card blank.
3. Position the canvas star onto one of the darker blue papers and trim the paper slightly larger than the star. Adhere the star on top using 3D foam pads. Adhere this panel using 3D foam pads to a Die-cut notelet.
4. Add this central section to the card using 3D foam pads.
5. Use hot glue to secure the letter tiles to finish.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.