Stiched Heart Keyring
This quick and easy sewing project is perfect for a beginner and would make a great gift. If you don’t have a sewing machine, this small heart keyring would be quick to hand stitch too!
Duration: 20 minutes
By Katy Godbeer
Step by Step
1. Use the Xcut heart dies to cut two felt hearts and two fabric hearts.
2. Trim white ribbon to measure 10cm and thread through a keyring split ring.
3. Sandwich the ribbon between the two felt hearts and sew across the ribbon several times to secure it keeping your stitches in the centre of the hearts to stop them showing later.
4. Sandwich the fabric hearts either side and use a straight stitch and a contrasting thread to stitch inside the entire circumference
You Will Need
- PMA 358401 Fat Quarters (5pcs) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Brights
- PMA 358501 Felt Bundle (7pcs) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Brights
- LVC 367301 10m Double Satin Ribbon Spool (16mm Width) – Venice Bridal White
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.