Summer Fun Card
What you need:
Papermania Creative Papercraft Kit – Summertime PMA 107107
Anita’s Square Cards – ANT 1512020
Papermania Black Gel Pen – PMA 8520004
Stick it 3D foam pads – STI 4000
Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Queue Inkpad – Chocolate and Blueberries – CSP 71701
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Cover the front of a square card using the swirly patterned paper. Trim striped paper to measure 13.5cm by 2cm. Glue at the bottom of the card.
2. Trim the scallop border to measure 13.5cm and ink the edges. Glue across the join in the two papers. Ink all around the edge of the card.
3. Pop the striped frame from the die-cut sheet. Ink the edges and use 3D foam pads to attach centrally on the card. Pop out the corner pieces, ink the edges and glue one in each corner of the card.
4. Apply the palm tree and sun chipboard shapes onto the card as shown.
5. Use the Summer dome sticker and FUN chipboard stickers to add your wording.
6. Use the gel pen to add doodling detail around the edge of the card and the frame to complete.
Designer – Katy Godbeer