Although these are classically Christmas colours, they are perfect for so much more! Don’t wait till Christmas to use them! Use the gorgeous Papermania Cranberry and Apple Cranberry and Apple Capsule collection to make this lovely page.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Designer: Beckie Dreyer
You Will Need:
PMA 1607411 – 12X12 CAPSULE PAPER PACK (32PK) CRANBERRY & APPLE
PMA 3541209 – MINI POLKA BUTTONS – CAPSULE (60PK) CRANBERRY & APPLE
PMA 3681109 – PETALS – CAPSULE (30PCS) CRANBERRY & APPLE
PMA 803206 – CAPSULE ALPHAMINI CARDSTOCK STICKERS (2PK) CRANBERRY & APPLE (GREEN)
PMA 807104 – 12X12 KRAFT BASICS PACK (250GSM) LEDGER, GRAPH, LINED & PLAIN (20PK)
SIZ 656635 – BIGZ DIE – FANCIFUL FLIGHT BY TIM HOLTZ
XCU 257903 – DECORATIVE BORDER PUNCH – LEAFY LACE
ANT 3671311 – 1.5m RIBBON – SATIN – PINK
CPT 7000 – ACRYLIC FELT 9X12IN WHITE
DOA 763219 – 2OZ ACRYLIC PAINT – BLUSH PINK
PMA 1604002 – CHATSWORTH NOTELETS (3X3) 20PK 200GSM
PMA 368303 – PETAL POSY (12PCS) – PALE PINK ROSE
PMA 3721104 – ADHESIVE GEMS – MOSAICS (80PC) RUBY
PMA 3741904 – 6mm BRADS – GLITTER (36PK) ASSORTED METALLICS
PMA 803100 – CARDSTOCK STICKERS – CANVAS ALPHABET (2PK)
ZIG 92897 – ZIG WRITER – WALLET OF 4 (MS-6600/4V)
Step by Step
1. Ink edges and adhere 9.5 x 12 inch piece of green gingham paper to the centre of plain 12 x 12 inch brown kraft card stock.
2. Put a 8 x 11.5 inch piece of green polka dot paper through the paper crimper. Adhere to the centre of the layout.
3. Cover the surfaces and walls for the next step! Water down some pink acrylic paint and using a paint brush flick over the layout to create a splashed effect. Leave to dry.
4. Adhere 7 x 9 inch piece of red swirly paper to the left side of the layout.
5. Adhere a 12 x 2 inch piece of white and red flower paper towards the bottom of the layout. Adhere a 12 x 1.5 inch strip of green branch paper over it. Punch one edge of a 12 inch strip from the gemstone paper using the leafy lace. Adhere to the green paper.
6. Mat a 5 x 7 photo on to white felt and secure with glitter brads. Adhere to layout.
7. Thread a pink flower through one of the white petals. Take a cocktail stick and wind the wire stem around it. Gently pull out the spiral until it is the desired length for the stem. Repeat three times. Adhere to left side of photo. Cut some of the green flowers up to create leaves for the flowers and grass.
8. Journal your story on one of the Chatsworth notelets and adhere with foam pads to the right of the layout.
9. Attach a length of pink ribbon to the bottom of the photo securing with staples. Adhere some red polka dot buttons to the ribbon.
10. Die cut Tim Holtz butterfly in green paper and one in the small squared craft paper. Build your butterfly making sure that the green paper shows through the wings. Add some glitter glue to make the butterfly sparkle. Adhere above the journaling block.
11. Add three red square mosaics in the top right corner and bottom left corner, twisting them to create little diamonds.
12. Create your title using the Birdsong and Capsule sticker alphabets.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here