Thinking of You Rose Card
The Just to Say collection from Papermania contains everything you need to create heartfelt cards for any occasion.
Add colour to a Just to Say stamped standard rose image with Artiste pens, topping off with a coordinating sentiment.
-PMA 150624 – 5×5″ Cards & Envelopes – Frame Embossed (5pk)
-PMA 150625 – 5×5″ Cards & Envelopes – Embossed (5pk)
-PMA 157175 – 5×5″ Toppers/Sentiments (2pk) Get Well/Thinking Of You
-PMA 907150 – 5×5″ Clear Stamps – Thanks/Thank You (5pcs)
-ANT 378310 – 3mtr. Ribbon – Satin – Soft Pink
-DOA 851100 – Brush Markers (12pk) – Brights
-DOA 851101 – Brush Markers (12pk) – Vintage
-DOA 851102 – Brush Markers (12pk) – Pastel
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
Step by Steps:
- Trim the embossed panel from the card blank and layer centrally onto the dot background card.
- Wrap organza and satin ribbon around the card front and secure on the reverse, adding a panel over to hide the tape.
- Stamp the large standard rose image using black dye ink and set with the heat tool.
- Scribble with Artiste pens onto a shiny surface and use a wet paintbrush to pick up the colour before watercolouring the image. Build up the shades to add depth.
- Pop out the ‘Thinking of you’ sentiment and shape between your fingers. Adhere onto the card using 3D foam pads to the right hand side only.
- Add a satin bow to the right hand side as shown.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.