Papermania Capsule Collection – A5 Patterned Paper Pack – Verde – PMA 1607201
Papermania Alphamania Cardstock Alphabet Stickers – Curly Font Green – PMA 8033001
Papermania Capsule Collection – Mini Buttons – Verde – PMA 3541101
Papermania Petals – Verde – PMA 3681101
Papermania Secret Garden Felt Ribbon – Green – PMA 3672001
Papermania Mosaics Adhesive Stones – Beryl – PMA 3721202
Stick It Permanent Dots Roller – STI 5020
Stick It Excel Dots – Medium – STI 4532001
Anita’s Shaped Cards – Handbag – ANT 1501001
Papermania Permanent Markers – PMA 8531000
Core’dinations Gemstones Cardstock -Jade – COR 765
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
– Use the Papermania Verde capsule collection and an Anita’s handbag shaped card to create this pretty greeting.
– Papermania Capsule Collection Verde papers have been combined with Papermania capsule collection buttons, Mosaics, Petals and felt ribbons to create this eye-catching design.
Quote: Try making this card in alternative colour schemes using the different colours from the Papermania Capsule collection.
Step by Step: –
1. Cover the front of the card in patterned Papermania Capsule Collection verde paper, overlapping the gap where the flap sits. Cover the handbag flap in green Core’dinations gemstones card and stick the flap down onto the patterned paper.
Cover the handle in gemstones card. Add a 5cm wide strip of gemstone card towards the bottom of the bag.
2. To decorate, place lengths of felt ric-rac ribbon over the joins where the gemstone card meets the patterned paper. Draw a dashed line in permanent green pen at the ends of the strip and around the handbag flap.
3. Add ‘Thanks’ in Alphamania cardstock sticker lettering and assorted Petals flowers in clusters of three. Attach mini buttons to the centres. Layer up a light and dark flower and attach a button in the centre. Attach to the handle. Also decorate the handle with lots of Mosaics gemstones. Add a single gemstone to the handbag flap as a pretend fastening.
Designed By Jenny Pearce