Vintage for you – Vintage notes
Vintage style is all about collages of beautiful eclectic elements. The Vintage Notes collection from Papermania makes it so simple!
Vintage is hot news in fashion and in home decor. Follow the trend with the Vintage Notes collection.
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Rebecca James
You will need:
- PMA 160136 – 12 x 12″ Paper Pack Linen (32pk) – Vintage Notes
- PMA 169047 – Decoupage Medley (2pk) – Vintage Notes – Mum
- PMA 169048 – Decoupage Medley (2pk) – Vintage Notes – Love
- PMA 171201 – 20m Bakers Twine (3pcs) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Pastels
- PMA 181101 – 6 x 6″ Filigree Papers (5pk) – Vintage Notes
- PMA 367401 – 1m Lace Borders (4pcs) – Vintage Notes
- ANT 1517000 – A4 Cards/Envelopes (4pk) – White
- DOA 550204 – Dye Ink Pads – Chocolate
- PMA 1641400 – A4 Premium Cardstock Textured (75pcs) – Capsule – Multi
- PMA 351416 – Adhesive Stones (104pcs) – Capsule – Aqua
- XCU 257101 – Decorative Border Punch – Flower Doily
Step by Step:
- Trim an A4 card blank in half to make a tent fold A5 card blank. Trim heart paper slightly smaller and ink and distress the edges. Layer onto taupe cardstock of which the edges have also been distressed.
- Trim a smaller panel of coordinating paper and a slightly larger panel of cardstock. Distress the edges of both and layer to the right hand side of the card.
- Trim a border of the rose paper and layer onto a border of the coordinating cardstock. Punch a border to the bottom edge and wrap a length of the lace trim around. Fold around the card about a third of the way up.
- Add some strands of bakers twine along the centre of the lace.
- Layer the paper decoupage sections together to the right hand side of the card using the large doily panels as the background.
- Add an inked sentiment and some buttons to accent.
- Finish with some blue adhesive stones and a satin ribbon bow.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.