With all my love
Combine gorgeous glittery decoupage with a bold heart accent wrapped with on-trend Baker’s Twine.
Who could resist a cute Valentine’s card featuring Tatty Teddy? The new With Love collection is simply adorable!
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You will need:
-MTY 157106 – A5 Die-Cut Glitter Sentiments – Me To You (36pcs) Valentines
-MTY 160109 -A5 Double Sided Paper Pack (30pk) Valentines
-MTY 169015 – A4 Glittered Decoupage (2pk) – Me To You (Cupid)
-PMA 171200 – 10m Bakers Twine – Home For Christmas
-PMA 150612 – Square Card Blanks (50pk) – Recycled (Kraft)
-XCU 503407 – Nesting Dies – Scalloped Heart (5pcs)
Step by Steps:
- Trim pink cardstock to measure 13 x 13cm and ink the edges. Glue centrally on a square kraft card blank.
- Trim With Love text paper to measure 12.5 x 12.5cm and ink the edges. Glue centrally.
- Trim a border of the check paper and wrap around the card front.
- Assemble the decoupage image using 3D foam pads and layer onto a piece of the red heart paper. Position to the left hand side of the card as shown.
- Die-cut the scalloped heart shape and wrap Baker’s twine around tying in a bow at the front of the heart. Add to the right hand side using 3D foam pads.
- Add cardstock sticker greetings and accents to finish.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.