Terms and conditions
1. The prize is a three-night break for two adults sharing a classic room at Phoenicia Hotel Malta
2. The prize is valid for travel for six months after date of notification, subject to availability and excluding bank holidays
3. This prize cannot be combined with other offers and cannot be exchanged for cash
4. The prize is non-transferable and the winner must travel. Children aged under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
5. Private transfers to and from Malta airport to the Phoenicia are included in the prize
6. The prize includes daily breakfast and one three-course dinner in Phoenix Restaurant. Drinks are not included except at breakfast where juice, tea and coffee are provided.
7. Holiday insurance is not included in the prize
8. Two return economy Euro Traveller flights with British Airways from Gatwick to Malta are included in the prize. There is no alternative destination or cash equivalent for these flights. Travel is booked on a point to point basis; transfers, connections and overnight stays are not permitted. Both flights must be taken together at the same time. Flights are valid for 6 months from date of prize notification and must therefore be booked and taken within that time. Flights are subject to availability and therefore preferred dates are not guaranteed .Peak travel times such as Christmas, Easter and school holidays should be avoided. Once booked, flights are non-changeable, exchangeable or refundable. If you miss your flight, or fail to take the outbound leg, your flights will be void and cancelled. It is the responsibility of the winners to organise any necessary visas and passports required for travel.