Exclusive to Candis members – save 10% on your Candis Travel Insurance policy purchased online.
To take advantage of these offers, please login at the top of the screen.
Non-members can also purchase Candis Travel Insurance. If you are not a member and would like to receive this exclusive 10% discount and for the latest subscription offer please join now.
Whatever destination you’re dreaming of, don’t go away without Candis Travel Insurance!
While you can make every effort to plan the perfect holiday, sometimes things don’t happen as expected. Lost luggage, family illness, delayed flights and accidents can all upset your plans but Candis Travel Insurance will be there to look after you when you need some care and attention. Wherever you are in the world, there will always be someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Some of the exciting features of our travel insurance:
- Over 300 medical conditions covered as standard with no additional premium charged (please click here Citybond Accepted Conditions For 2018 for a full list of accepted conditions)
- Call back voice-mail service – if we’ve missed your call, we guarantee to call you back within 2 hours (within office hours only)
- No age limit for single trip policies and annual multi-trip policies up to age 85
- Easy-to-use website – now with integrated medical screening
Our policy includes these key benefits:
- Up to £10,000,000 medical cover
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover
- Up to £3,000 baggage cover
- 24 hour English-speaking travel assistance helpline providing unlimited travel advice, including information on visas, vaccinations, bank and shop opening hours – before and whilst you’re away
- Medical Screening is available instantly (online and over the phone)
How do we compare
Candis Member Benefits Travel Insurance has been arranged by Citybond Suretravel.
If you have any queries or would like to speak to one of our friendly agents please call 0844 545 8120.
Calls cost 5 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Candis Member Benefits is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Services number is 304432
The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles UK residents access to necessary, state provided medical treatment, during a temporary visit in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland – at a reduced cost or free of charge. The EHIC is valid for five years.
As a valued Candis policyholder, you will have no medical excess to pay when the EHIC is used to reduce medical costs.
Click here for more information, including how to apply.
Don’t forget to book your Airport Parking and save up to 40% as a Candis member!
“Always the cheapest insurance with Candis Benefits! Check out the airport parking too – its always the best deal! Thanks Candis for making travelling much easier” – Caroline Stubbs, York.
“We are using the Candis Travel Insurance again as, in our opinion, it can’ be bettered and that includes medical cover. Thank you Candis” – Patricia Ellis, Devon.
“I don’t do much business on line very impressed with price” – Christine Clarehugh, London