Merlin Annual Pass
Save up to 20% on a Merlin Annual Pass and let the fun begin.
This benefit is only available to Candis Club members. If you are already a member please login at the top of the screen to use this benefit. If you are not a member please subscribe.
Unleash your inner wizard with the Merlin Annual Pass, which is the key to 31 amazing new worlds that are packed full of adventure. For 12 spellbinding months there is definitely something for everyone, from thrill seeking adventures to a fun-loving family day out.
Click here to purchase your Merlin Annual Pass
Merlin Annual Pass attractions include:
- Alton Towers Resort
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
- The London Eye
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
- Madame Tussauds London & Blackpool
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries
- The London, York & Edinburgh Dungeons
- THORPE PARK Resort
- The Blackpool Towers attractions
- Warwick Castle
Annual Passes are delivered via Royal Mail. Please allow enough time for your annual pass to arrive in the post before it can be used at any attraction. You can no longer collect your pass from an attraction.
Please make sure you use a clear passport photo when uploading photos to each individual pass. Please allow up to ten working days for your pass to arrive, your pass will begin from the date it is printed and run for just over 12 months (to allow for delivery).
|Full Price Per Person||Candis Price Per Person||Saving|
|Standard Annual Pass – Individual||£179.00||£143.20||20%|
|Standard Annual Pass – Family||£139.00||£111.20||20%|
|Premium Annual Pass – Individual||£229.00||£183.20||20%|
|Premium Annual Pass – Family||£189.00||£151.20||20%|
A family Merlin Annual Pass 3/4/5 can have a maximum of 3 adults over the age of 12 years.
Standard Merlin Annual Pass
The Standard Merlin Annual Pass allows you entry into 31 magical worlds for 12 spellbinding months. This Pass does however have a few restrictions with our London Attractions:
- NO Entry into Madame Tussauds (London), the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and the London Dungeons during the whole of August.
- NO entry into Madame Tussauds (London), the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon on UK Bank Holidays
- NO entry to the London Dungeon from and 29 October to 31 October.
- Secondary attractions at Warwick Castle including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon will be subject to additional charges.
- An event booking fee will apply to Fright Nights and other special events at THORPE PARK Resort regardless of the time of entry or departure.
- Special/themed/ Christmas that are outside of the operating calendar year are not included in the Merlin Annual Pass however we do offer discounted tickets for these events. Complimentary Parking is not included with the Standard Merlin Annual Pass
Premium Merlin Annual Pass
The Premium Merlin Annual Pass allows you entry into 31 magical worlds for 12 spellbinding months. This Pass does not have the same restrictions as the Standard Merlin Annual Pass and you are able to use the Pass without any restrictions within the operating Calendar year.
- Special/themed/ Christmas that are outside of the operating calendar year are not included in the Merlin Annual Pass however we do offer discounted tickets for these events.
- Secondary attractions at Warwick Castle – subject to ticket availability on the day, as these on a first come, first serve bases for no additional charges.New changes have been made to the Premium Merlin Annual Passes as of 2018 which include in the Premium Pass is a Privilege Pack, this will contain: • A Special Premium lanyard • A £5 Fastrack voucher for Chessington World of Adventures Resort • A £5 Fastrack voucher for THORPE PARK Resort • A £5 Fastrack voucher for Alton Towers Resort • Share the Fun Vouchers – Bring 3 friends along to any one of our attractions for just £10 per person *Telephone lines open from 9am – 5pm daily. For full Terms and conditions visit: www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/information/terms